Thursday, March 24, 2011

CJ V.S .The Internet

Imagine this, I'm in a boxing match against the Internet. With all the hardships I've had with over the years, I  just ready myself to face another round of beatings. If my real life wasn't tangled enough, The Internet had become a war zone, Ironically. I met some unpleasant people along the way, The type of people that really know how to get under your skin. I thought these people were cool at first, Then I saw there true colors. Lets just put it this way, I saw there video one day, It was a "commentary" on this little kid's video. All they did was make some immature remarks and pretty much made fun of his drawings, That's all they did. They were really having a blast boosting there egos, So good from them! While your living in your mother's basement, I'm doing stuff that's beyond the Internet. Such as real life and going outside, Unlike most people. So I thought about it, And decided to make a comment on the video:
And out of all the things they could have said, It was this:
(Disclaimer: I censored there username in order to avoid anymore drama.)
You thought they were going to follow that advice? Hell no, They act like a bunch of immature children, They rather stay that way too. For whatever reason, I replied to them with this:
Being the smart people they are, They thought of one last comment...A comment that would make history and so forth. Would you agree Its honestly smart? Or just plain stupid and bland? Take a look for yourself:

If you guessed bland and stupid, You are correct! Pat yourself on the back my kind sir! I commented on another video they made, But I don't want to get into anymore drama with you guys. I want to share some more crazy things that have been happening lately. This kid named Jacob Winkelman made a video on "The Ranter Kid Rants: Fat People" where he totally just missed the point of it all, Check it out:
For most of you who didn't get the video I had recently made, It wasn't suppose to be ME saying those things, It was The Ranter Kid. I decided to add something new to the series, I added some humor into the mix. Its less ranting and more comedy, That's where our very special friend got confused on. Sure, I was the character in the video but in real life its never that way. I do eat healthy and I never lack the exercise, The guy you saw in the video was a totally different person in the fat people rant. Its all for entertainment and some people just don't get that aspect at all. The Ranter Kid is suppose to be a hypocrite in the video, That's what made it funny in the first place. And to confuse me for the character is the dumbest mistake you could ever make. Who knew a kid like this could forget the point of the video? Then again....

...This is an autistic kid who touched his mom's breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment