Monday, May 16, 2011

The Ranter Kid Delayed, Update On XJZ, And More.

After a 2 week hiatus from video making, I was finally ready to get The Ranter Kid series back on track and with some new topics that would spark some controversy. It was going to return this Monday, However it won't happen. Because the sound there isn't a sound driver for this computer! It broke when I was installing a game, It ran slow and I had to restart it. When I came back, It wouldn't get past the black screen. It is fixed now, But I didn't have the computer all week. The Internet driver was installed, But the sound driver isn't. No sound= No Audio, Meaning I can't record sound or even listen to music. Where is the talent? The talent for XJZ? Well, I honestly don't think anyone will want to come back after what happened in march. We had it build until it just fell apart on me. I couldn't really do it, So I shut it down for awhile. I wanted to get the band back together, But nobody seems to be very interested in joining right now. Looking for new people won't be easy, Not like the way it was before. To be honest, XJZ will be up until June 1st. If nobody joins, The site will be closed permanently. Sometimes you have to do things you don't like, But I can't keep this thing up forever. Either way, I may not even have a choice. As for the show I was talking about on twitter recently, Video Game Mascot Roomates features Sonic and Mario living with Master Chief, Its a comedy show that I am working on by myself. The script and sprites are all going to be done by me. I just need voice actors and some one that has experience with flash.
If VGMR can't be on XJZ, It will be here on CJ Projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment