Friday, April 29, 2011

Braching my work, Good or bad?

I'm very pleased with the way I make my videos nowadays, I feel like my skills have improved a lot more than when I started back in 2008. Don't get me started on my older videos now, Some of them may have sucked...But back during that time, It was my best effort and that made me stand out from other video makers on youtube. Face it, Right now I am growing more and more when it comes to being a producer. If there was a way I could have improved my video quality in the past, I would have got a better computer and some support as an extra. Videos are my passion, I work on them day and night. I bust my ass off just trying to make a decent video for everybody around the world to watch. The problem is that once in a while, There are people that will get all whiny about how "The video sucks!" or "Why couldn't this be good?" and some other examples. Sometimes you cannot impress everybody you know, Because half of them aren't very appreciative at all. But the world isn't rainbows and candy, So I'm stuck dealing with those people and there negative crap. Sometimes I want to do other things as well, Videos may be my passion...But am I good at some other things as too? That's a tough question, But to be honest here, I think I'm good at other things but I don't see what I could do. Its not that I don't want to do it, I just have that feeling where nobody will like that idea and reject it. So where else? I couldn't say, But who knows? I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and I might have that answer sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment