Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ranter Kid Documentary And Come Back Of Shield X Game Reviews.

Everybody, Today I would like to make a very special announcement on behave of CJ Projects, For the production of the first ever movie-based documentary video that will be entitled as "Making History: Ranter Kid Style". It will be one hour and thirty-six minutes long, It is currently 10% done. I'm not going to reveal what will be in the documentary, But the only thing I will tell you is there will be things from my past in it, Including some footage. Also I will be bringing back Shield X Game Reviews to do the first ever game review on WWE All-Stars, Thank you for voting on the poll because this wouldn't have happened without you guys! Anyways, Sorry for the very short post, But I wanted to make this blog really quick and important at the same time. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment